Thursday, February 4, 2010

a Thank You note


Dear Friends/Family,

I want to express my sincere gratitude for the thoughtful gifts you sent. The flowers and plants truly brighten the room and lift my mood.

I know James would appreciate your kind gestures. He spoke often of his friendships with his many co-workers; I know you all meant a great deal to him. Many of you expressed such beautiful sentiments that I have no trouble seeing why James enjoyed his work so much. Being surrounded by people like you was a large part of why James looked forward to each day.

Thank you all so much for your kind words, your generous gifts, and most of all, for your friendship with James. Knowing you will miss him too makes my burden a bit easier to bear.

Sincere Regards,

Daniel Guard
Trinity Tan
Jim Brennan & Family

No comments:

Post a Comment