Saturday, January 30, 2010

This is what we call QUALITY ASSURANCE..







I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw the cheque. All this while, I thought they were just gonna send me a letter with the outcome of their investigation. But to my surprise, there was a cheque enclosed with the letter. One thing about these international companies, they really do their best in gaining the customer's confidence back whenever there's a complaint and they really see to it that the customers are satisfied before they close their file. They dont, unlike most local companies blame the customers or blame the natural surroundings for whatever the fault was. I really am touched by what Waitrose did and surely would visit their store when I'm in the neighbourhood.

Anyway, here's a little something to laugh about...(the chrono of my complaint)

I would like to lodge a complaint regarding your toffee which I bought from your store a week ago. Its a pack of assorted toffees (with wrappers in green, gold, silver and orange). The toffee in silver tastes aweful. I'm not satisfied with the product and I want a refund or a new pack of toffee. I'm currently residing in Malaysia.


Thank you for your e-mail, which we are currently investigating. Should you need to contact my team further about this matter please do so at the e-mail address above or telephone 0800 188 884.


Thank you for your e-mail.
I was sorry to learn of the problems you experienced with one of our products recently, and I hope you will accept my sincere apologies for this.
We would like to carry out a full investigation into this matter.If you could please reply with the following information:
- Your full address (including post code)
- Product barcode / Product name
- Cost of the product
- Use by/best before date (if applicable)
- Packer's code/batch code
- Which branch purchased from
We can then pass this matter onto our Merchandise Laboratory for investigation and respond to you by letter giving you the details of our findings.
I look forward to your reply and once again, I hope you will accept my apologies.


Thank you for your prompt response.
My full address is Flora Damansara.................
Product Bar Code/Name is Assorted Toffees (5 000169 129449)
Cost of the Product : I can't really remember because I bought a few stuff
besides this
Use by/best before date (if applicable) : 29 04 2010
Packer's code/batch code : Where can I find this?
Which branch purchased from : Can't really recall because I went to a few
stores. Probably in Edgware Road.
I hope the information is enough for you to conduct further investigation.
Kindly contact me if you need further information


Thank you for your return e-mail.
Our Merchandise Laboratory are now investigating. Once this process is complete we will write with a full explanation or update you on progress within 21 days.
Once again please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.


Can I know the status of my complaint?
This is taking too long. I cannot accept it!!!
It shows that your service is lousy.
I will be on Christmas leave soon and I expect to hear from you latest by
today (malaysian time)
Anyway, have a good Christmas and Happy New Year.


Thank you for your e-mail.
Please accept our apologies for the delay in getting back to you.
Our lab have now finished their investigation and a letter with their findings will be sent to you in the next you in the next few days.

And then came the cheque...Hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment