Saturday, February 13, 2010

A New Place to Fill the TUMMY...Yummy!!



I've asked Jim to send some pictures of the new restaurant to me, just to have a look at it of course and obviously to see what he's done with it ever since James left it to us. Well, he's decided to change the name to an easier one, unlike the complicated French name. And I kinda like what he's done so far. Very neat and nice and classy. Well done to Jim! I'm sure James will be very proud to see what has become of his restaurant today and to know that its been taken care of would definitely make him happy and well rested. Jim had asked me on the food selection as well. Well, we both thought its time to change the menu and spices things up a little. Instead of the old and boring french cuisine thats been served for the past 4 years, we've now decided to come up with something more saucy. Jim has already started on the italian cuisine and a bit of everything of europe. And I've come up with the idea of baking cakes and pastries. And to make things a little different, we're now also thinking of serving malaysian food and indian food. You know, like Nasi Lemak, Beriyani Rice, Satay and stuff. Its still in the early stage of course coz we still need to run the survey on the consumers first but I really hope that it will happen soon.

Anyway, here are some pics. More to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment