Friday, January 28, 2011

The First of 2011

Well, its 2011 now. New month, new year, new friends, new man, and everything new and there is always a first to everything as well. You know, the first kiss, the first love, the first sex, the first car bla bla bla...and then here comes the first attack of 2011. I thought it would be lesser compared to 2010, when the attacks were so frequent that I really hated being me. I was on constant medication for 3 months, as advised by Dr. Ng and then stopped for a while, and I thought, hey, good news! no more attacks! but here we go again today...

Got up about 6am this morning, my head felt heavy and I felt as though there were like 10000000 needles pricking into my head. Argh!! And then I couldn't feel left hand. And I knew it!! My migraine is back!! Its like Backstreet's Back!! Hahaha...Darn! So, first thing that came to my mind, thankfully, I could still think, was to pop 2 tablets of Synflex, the super strong drug for migraine. And fuh!! I can proudly say I'm doing drugs!! Hahahaha...and thankfully,I still have my final 2 tablets in my bag. And then the next thing that came to my mind was I can't drive! I can work but I can't drive! I wouldn't wanna end up in the hospital like last year, total memory loss and half unconscious. Hehehe...and the worst part was banging my head on my car dashboard as the impact of the accident was soooo great! And then having that b**** calling me and yelling at me for no pretty reason...

Thankfully, my best friend Deborah was around. She was supposed to be headed home to JB today for CNY but she had to delay her trip, just for me...Awwwww...so sweet!! She took me to PMC a.k.a Pantai Medical Centre, my favourite hospital, where I did a scan and a lot more stuff. The bill came up to about RM300. Imagine! Everytime my migraine strikes, its RM300 from the purse. Sigh! Sigh! Sigh!

Its about 3am now and I'm feeling a little better. Had some food and cold shower and my meds but my head is still spinning like crazy. I can't lie down because it gets worst everytime my head hits the pillow. Sheesh!! What a way to spend the weekend, especially when its so near CNY.

Or shall I just sing this classic - "Migraine migraine, go away. Come back again another day. Little Trinity wants to play???" Hahahahahahahah...

No comments:

Post a Comment