Saturday, December 5, 2009

Zurich, Here I Come!!

Thinking about it..it’s like 19 days to my holidays in Zurich. Can’t wait for that day to come. I’m really excited!! But at the same time, of course I have to finish all my office work and then at least I can leave happily and enjoy my time fully. I can’t wait to meet my old friend, James Oliver. I know what you’re probably thinking. Sounds familiar right?? Hahaha .. no no. That chef on tv is Jamie Oliver. My friend is James. See the difference? Jamie and James? It’s been I think a year or so since I last spent time with him. The last we met was in Mauritius last year. Yup, it’s been a year since. And I can’t wait to meet him. He’s such a fun guy to hang around with, always cracking silly jokes to make me laugh and buying silly gifts just to make me smile. I kinda miss him a lil. Just a wee bit...


Did some research on Zurich today. Well, time difference between Zurich and Malaysia is just 7 hours. So, my friends who wish to contact me, please feel free to do so. But I don’t think my phone will be switched on anyway. I mean, hello, I’m on holidays!! And today, the weather is 4 degrees there as its snowing. Well, I guess so since its winter now. Don’t think I can much shopping there since it’s gonna be winter all the way. Winter jackets, winter clothings bla bla bla. No point buying. But James said I could go shopping in Chennai during our stopover. Its gonna be like 6 hours stop in Chennai from KL. So, maybe I could do part of my shopping in India. We’ll see then..


Also received good news from James today. He would be flying in to Kuala Lumpur on 23rd of Dec and we would be flying together on the 25th Dec. Told him not to waste his money and time as he could just easily fly from Brussels to Zurich rather than fly down to KL and then up to India and then up to Zurich. But hey, if he wants to, I wouldn’t and shouldn’t stop him, right? I should be happy that he would be by my side the whole trip. Love you lots, James!!


Well, I managed to find a few photos of Zurich from Google. Really nice place. I can’t wait to invade it!!


And to my friends, don’t worry. I’ll get souveniers and chocolates from Swiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment