Saturday, December 5, 2009

Parfum, Madame??



Ended up buying London perfume. I can’t recall the brand but its something London. Smells fruity and soft. More like Beautiful from Estee Lauder.


And then a colourful bottle caught my eyes. A yellow bottle with the wordings SMILE. Smells ‘lemony’ but its nice. Bought it as well since I was already there, right?


When I got home and checked the post, found 2 more samples for me. It was the samples which I had ordered from Escada months back with Yogi. No wonder he told me he got his Lacoste sample last few weeks. Well, here it is now, from Escada. 2 different samples. Its really cool!!


So, now I have like 5 bottles of perfumes yet to be opened sitting on my dresser. And people tell me that I should buy perfumes from Switzerland as its cheap. With the 5 bottles starring at me everyday, I really don’t think that’s a good idea.


Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment