Sunday, May 30, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award


This time I dpt award from Nikki

Here are the rules to accept the award :

1. Thank & link the person that gave you the award.

Thank you Nikki. *sorry ambil lambat. just had the time to blog recently*

2. Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic (sorry,tak jumpa 15 bloggers)

Farihah
Kak Ida
Lela
Rozaini
Peter McChris
Razak Rahim

3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won the award

4. State 7 things about yourself.

a) I stand at 5ft 9'
b) My dream wedding is a beautiful garden wedding set in Capri Island
c) I love Brown Cole Bartolomeo
d) I love my daughter, Chary Bartolomeo
e) I love Italian food; spaghetti, pizza, lasagna etc..
f) My dream honeymoon destination : Maldives
g) I dream of wearing Vera Wang's designs during my wedding

Sekian

No comments:

Post a Comment